Guiding the Way to Perfect Horse Jewelry for Women
The next time you give the wonderful woman in your life a gift, donít just give her a plain old piece of jewelry! Give her a unique piece of jewelry that sheís going to show off to all of her friends! At Horse and Wildlife Gifts, we have an assortment of horse jewelry for women
including different styles of earrings, rings, necklaces and pendants.
Our sterling silver, gold, white gold and platinum horse themed jewelry is manufactured in the United States by a jewelry company that dates back to the 1950ís, Bow River. At Horse and Wildlife Gifts, we understand that itís not always easy to choose jewelry to give to a woman as a gift, so here is some helpful advice for choosing each type of horse jewelry for women.
- Consider the shape of her face. If she has a small face and a long neck, then large earrings will highlight her face. If the woman youíre buying the gift for has a round face, then studs are a more suitable earring choice and will make her face appear smaller.
- If youíre looking to buy her a pair of everyday earrings, studs are the way to go. Dangly earrings are better suited for going out, and hoops are the most common types of earrings worn by women. Hoop earrings can be worn out or simply day to day.
- If you wanted to buy more than one piece of horse jewelry for women, you should try and match a necklace with a pair of earrings. Our selection of Bow River sterling silver horse jewelry has several matching necklaces and earrings.
- When it comes to wearing pendant necklaces, a small pendant looks better on a dainty, smaller chain, while a large pendant should be paired with a larger, longer chain.
- The most important thing is to know her ring size. Without her ring size, youíll be taking a stab in the dark at whether the ring will fit her finger.
- When buying horse jewelry for women, consider the rings she wears now, and buy a similar style and color.
No matter what type of jewelry youíre buying her, make sure you choose the metal carefully. There are a variety of different metals, and some women prefer a certain one. Pay attention to the metals of the jewelry she wears on a daily basis. You can find more help on buying horse jewelry for women, online at HorseAndWildlifeGifts.com.